Information and Prices
Prices for the Brugg and Solder Apartments
07.01.2020 - 03.07.2020
17.10.2020 - 19.12.2020
|| Enquire or book
04.07.2020 - 16.10.2020
20.12.2020 - 06.01.2021
* On 1 January 2014 a local tax was introduced in South Tyrol. The revenue from this tax is used to improve and maintain local infrastructure and services, as well as for organising cultural and sporting events. In Algund the local tax is €1.05. This sum is collected per guest per night by the accommodation provider. Children and young people under 14 years of age are exempt.
Prices are for two people per day per apartment including final clean and VAT, and exclusive of local taxes*. For stays of less than 5 days we charge a supplement of € 20 per day. Smoking is not allowed in our apartments. We do not accept pets.
- Bread roll service with bread from the village bakery
- Swimming bag with bath robe and bath towel
- Sunshade and loungers
- Hand and tea towels will be changed twice a week if needed
- Fruit according to the season from our meadow orchard
- Vegetables and herbs from our home garden
- Wireless internet
- Covered car parking space
The AlgundCard is your entry ticket for an unforgettable holiday experience. The card enables you to use all public transport free of charge all over South Tyrol, as well as a number of selected lift facilities and free entry into 90 museums.
All free services: Open the PDF-Flyer
Arrival and departure
Your apartment is available from 4 pm on your day of arrival. Please vacate your apartment by 10 am on the day of departure.
For a definitive booking requires a deposit of 200 €. This is usually done in the form of a bank transfer. The corresponding bank coordinates will be sent to you together with the reservation confirmation.
In order for us to be able to allocate your transfer correctly, please indicate your surname, the booked apartment and the booking period. As soon as we receive the deposit, the apartment is booked binding. If you do not use your pre-reservation, we ask you to cancel it in writing. Failure to transfer the deposit will not replace the written cancellation.
Cancelling your stay
Between 6 and 2 weeks before your planned arrival date, a cancellation charge of 50% of the total price will be made. A charge of 100% will be made if you cancel less than 2 weeks in advance. Should we be able to relet your apartment, which we will endeavour to do, of course there will be no cancellation charge. Should this not be possible, then the date on which we received your cancellation shall be definitive for calculating the cancellation charge. In the event of late arrival or early departure, the total agreed price for the entire period booked will be charged.
In order to keep the financial risk as small as possible, we recommend that you take out travel cancellation insurance.
Further information on this can be found on Holiday-Cancellation Cover.
You can pay for your stay in cash. We ask for your understanding that we are unable to accept payment by credit or debit card.