Since 1909 the farm has been owned by the Kiem family, when it was purchased by Matthias Kiem, a fruit merchant from Algund.
Today the 6th generation of the family is growing up on the farm, and living from and on it.
The buildings have been repeatedly altered to keep pace with the ever-changing needs. One radical change in the recent past was the rebuilding of the farm buildings at the end of the 1940s. Alongside fruit, grape and crop cultivation, at this time livestock farming was also an important source of income on the farm, plus the cows and oxen were still needed as working animals.
In 1986 the last cow left the Stickler and thus the history of livestock keeping on the farm, which had endured for centuries, came to an end. Today only the chickens remain.