Information about cookies
A cookie is a small piece of data that a website asks your browser to store on your computer or mobile device. The cookie allows the websites to remember your actions or preferences over time. Most browsers support cookies, but users can set their browsers to decline them and can delete them whenever they like.
Types of cookies
Due to features and kind-of-use different types of cookies can be distinguished:
- Strictly necessary cookies: They are a precondition, that the site functions correctly and they are used to administrate the login and the services involved. The validity period of these cookies is connected with the duration of the user-session (they expire when closing the browser). A deactivation can stop or limit the use of the services. The publicly accessible part of our sites remains unaffected fully operational.
- Cookie for analytics and performance: These are cookies to collect and analyse the traffic and kind-of-use of the site in anonymous form. Without identifying the user they make possible to ascertain if the same user gets connected with the site at different times. Furthermore they make possible, to control the system to increase the capability and user friendliness. A deactivation of these cookies can happen without any loss of functionality of the site.
- Profiling cookies for advertising purposes: These are permanent cookies, which identify the user (in anonymous and non anonymous way) to save his preferences and adjust the navigation accordingly. Our website don't use any cookies of this type.
- Third-party cookies: These cookies are set by services of a provider and embedded in websites of other suppliers. If a user visits a site and another unit transmits cookies on this site, they are called third-party cookies. An example therefore are „social plugins” for Facebook, Twitter, Youtube... The whole point of this is to make possible or ease sharing contents on the social network platforms. You can find detailed information on the pages of the third-party suppliers.
For reasons of transparency we following cite all third-party suppliers and the links to the corresponding information pages:
Google Analytics (anonymized)
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service by Google Inc. („Google”). This programm use „cookies”: text files saved on your pc which allow the analysis of the use of the website. The stored information (including your IP address) is transmitted and saved on a server by Google, who use these data to evaluate your use of the website, create reports about the website activities for their owners and to offer you further services connected with internet and the website. Google are allowed to transmit these information to third parties, if it is legally mandatory or necessary for thirds to elaborate these information on behalf of Google. Under no circumstances will Google connect your IP address with other data from Google. You can avoid the installation of cookies by configurating your browser software correspondingly: in any case, we would like to inform you that with this you will not be able to use the full service range of the website. By using this website you agree with the treatment of your personal data stored by Google according to the modalities, with the goal and to the extent stated before.
Your IP address will be shortened and anonymized (_gat._anonymizeIp) when accessing our website. This limits the localization.
What kind of cookies are used on this website, what are they used for and how long they stay active?
- ASP.NET_SessionId, until the end of the session: System cookie, used to keep the user session up.
- __utma, unlimited: This cookie provides information on when you first visited the website, on the number of visits and on the last visit.
- __utmb, until the end of the session: This cookie contains a timestamp of when the user visited the website. In connection with __utmc, this cookie can provide information on how long the user was on the website.
- __utmc, 30 minutes: This cookie contains a timestamp of when the user left the website. In connection with __utmb, this cookie can provide information on how long the user was on the website.
- __utmk, unlimited: This cookie contains a hash value of all the here mentioned UTM Cookies.
- __utmv, unlimited: This cookie is dedicated to individual contents. Being an empty cookie, it serves to store visitor-level custom-variable data.
- __utmx, 2 years: This cookie contains values of the Google Website Optimizer.
- __utmz 6 months: This cookie contains information on the visitor traffic source that explains how the user reached the site. It may store information on search engines and the entered search terms, or where the IP address of the visitor is located.
- _ga, 2 years: Used to identify users.
- _gat, 10 min: Used to create tracker objects.
- ztdst, session: it contains a unique hash value per visitor and it is used to store Google’s _utm cookies. Furthermore, also the IP address, the browser language and the access page to the website are stored.
The user is able to decide if he accepts or denies cookies, therefore the browser settings have to be configured accordingly. Attention: deactivation of cookies can stop the partly or fully usability of services, which are reserved for registered users. All publicly accessible pages function also with deactivated cookies. The deactivation of third-party cookies does not limit the navigation on our sites. The settings can be exactly adapted for specific websites or web apps. The modernest browsers allow moreover to make varying settings for cookies of the site and for those of third-party suppliers.